I am an indiblogger
separate time to cook the dal is 20 min
time prep cook total
min 10 10 20
AUTHOR : CHHAYA KULKARNI
CUISINE : INDIAN
FOOD TYPE : DAL FRY
Serve for 3
INGREDIENT FOR DAL FRY
red tomato * 1 big size
green coriander * 2 tab [chopped]
dal * 1 bowl
cumin powder * 1 tab
hing * 1 teaspoon
a paste of garlic & * 2 tabs
coriander * 2 tabs [chopped]
Rambandhu masala * 1 tab
salt * 2 tabs
turmeric * 1 teaspoon
chilly p[owder * 1 tab
curry leaves * 5 to 6
water * as your convenience
- PROCEDURE FOR DAL * : Wash the dal & keep to cook in a small cooker
- Add 1 teaspoon oil & turmeric in it so that it could cook early.
- Take the care of cooker that Dal couldn’t evaporate its bubbles.
- Take 3 to 4 whistles of the cooker.
- Put off the gas, Add hot water, salt, sugar
- in it & keep aside.
Now cut the potato into pieces, chop the coriander & keep a side.
- : Keep the middle size pot on the gas, pour oil into it, : Add cumin’s, mustard seeds, wait to splutter it
- : Now add curry leaves, Hing, pieces of tomato palak, the paste of garlic &coriander, garam masala, chilly powder, salt etc.
- Fry it well, now add slowly liquid dal in it. Stir it well. Keep it heat for a while. Don’t boil it for a more time.
- Serve it with chapati or roti.